Let the Music Move You!
What to Wear!
- Pink leotard
- Pink tights
- Pink ballet or gym slippers (no drawstrings preferred on the slippers)
- Matching tutus & skirts are optional. Any brand for all attire, we keep it simple!
- White t-shirt
- Black track pants or leggings
- Black or white ballet or gym slippers
The best stores to go for the outfit:
Toronto Dancewear Center
1150 Sheppard Ave. W. Unit 11
The Shoe Room
460 Jarvis Street
The required pink ballet outfit and slippers can also be found on Amazon.ca
Musical Theatre Class
No specific outfit required. Something you can move easily in. Only requirement is ballet, gym are jazz shoes.
Creative Movement & Ballet
Royal Academy of Dance Syllabus
- The RAD was founded in 1920 in England with a vision to elevate dance training standards for children
- The syllabus is now recognized internationally as one of the most influential dance education and training organizations
- Each RAD level is specifically designed to teach children progressively in classical ballet technique and artistry in movement, enhancing a sense of poise and elegance early on
- Choreographed dances with storylines are taught to develop sequence memorization skills as well as expression through character portrayal
- All Classes Accompanied by Live Piano Music!
Ballerina Summer Camp!